We are looking for a qualified User Experience Designer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web and mobile applications, will analyze system requirements and address any relevant problems. You will also perform standard testing and provide solutions to ensure high levels of performance and security. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
This Position Will Ideally Be Located In Banga, South Cotabato and/or Tantangan, South Cotabato.
What you will work on
- Versioning control (Git)
- Front-end development(vuejs etc)
- Use of email application
- Prototyping tools
- Ticketing system
- Tools for creating diagrams and charts
- Use of MS Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint etc)
- Use of screen capturing application
- Use of email application
In this role, you will:
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design web applications and mobile-based features
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Talk to business process owner (requirements gathering)
- Identify system requirements
- Work with users to track additional requirements and features
- Validate changes by testing programs
- Ensure deadline and budget requirements are met
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, or compensating experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Critical thinking ability
- Project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of data modelling and data visualization tools
- Exceptional organizing and time-management skills